On Wednesday, April 9th, at 2:00 PM (EST), the latest findings from the annual study The Infinite Dial: Radio's Digital Platforms will be presented by
The panelists will provide fresh findings and answers to the following questions and more:
- What are the trends and demographics for Online Radio usage?
- How has awareness and usage of Satellite Radio changed?
- Do consumers "get" what podcasting is and how many are using it?
- Has awareness of HD Radio changed and do consumers show interest in the concept?
- What is the latest adoption rate of iPod/MP3 players and what impact do they have on AM/FM Radio?
- How much impact do these digital platforms have on AM/FM Radio?
- How do Internet video and social networking influence traditional and digital radio platforms?
- Which of these media/technologies do consumers say has the biggest impact on their lives: AM/FM Radio, Satellite Radio, iPod/MP3 players, social networking, online video?
Arbitron and Edison will also offer recommendations for broadcasters, webcasters and advertisers based on the findings. Presenters expect the presentation to be about 40 minutes, and they will also provide 20 minutes to answer your questions. The webinar is free, but registration is required. Please go to http://www.register123.com/event/profile/form/index.cfm?PKformID=0x553053b5b2 to sign up. Once you've registered, they will send you log-on information for the presentation……See you online!